05.01.02 - 12:04 a.m.
too tired to write much now, but for those of you waiting with hushed breath to find out if i got fired: no, i did not. however the distinction is academic, as i got myself so riled up by writing that last entry that i promptly quit.
now i'm back to sending out resumes and floating through space. i feel unaccountably morose right now so i won't write too much. here are a few non-morose things i've learned in the last few days:
1) it is hard to videotape skaters
2) if you return home and find that more than half the footage on your tape is utterly dark with "clunk clunk clunk" noises, it means you left the camera on in your backpack while walking to your friend's house. this in turn means you should not be allowed to vote or eat with sharp utensils
3) nudists are never, ever people you would actually want to see naked
4) if you eat half a pound of blue licorice, your poo will turn the color of algae
5) the beach boys "pet sounds" is as good as critics say, but it is a surprisingly sad album, especially coming from the band responsible for "fun fun fun till her daddy takes her t-bird away"
6) nothing is ever enough.
previous -- next